WWII and Korea - Combat Observer and Liaison Pilot Grouping
A grouping to Captain Wilson Spahr. Documents, wings, insignia, dog tags, patches and named air medal.
Wilson Spahr was from Harrisburg, PA and briefly served in the armed forces in the 1930's and then from 1943 until 1952 as an Artillery Officer Forward Air Controller and Liaison Pilot. He was awarded an Air Medal and ETO Medal when flying as a 1st Lt with the 341st Field Arti... read more
WWII 8th 447th BG 709 Sq /15th Air Force 99th BG 416th Sq Grouping - Rattlesden
Here is an historic attributed grouping to a Sergeant William “Wild Bill” Moore a Tail Gunner
The group Consists of the following:-
1. Diary note book detailing all of the 50 missions flown.
2. Military Secrets note book again detailing all 50 mission, places visited, countries visited, bars visited, civilian crew photos for underground passports and many other notes of ... read more
WWII 8th Air Force 568th Sq - 390th BG Bombardier Grouping
Here we have an excellent grouping of items attributed to 1st Lieutenant Edwin J. Lipinski Bombardier in the 568th Squadron, 390th Bomb Group. The 390th Bomb Group flew B-17 Flying Fortresses out of Framlingham, Suffolk, between July 1943 and the end of the war in Europe.
Known to have flown in B-17 Silver Meteor.
So here is the grouping:-
1. American made... read more
WWII 8th Air Force Grouping 95th BG 336 Squadron
Grouping insists of the following items-
1. Navigator wing, pin back marked Sterling, good sold strike together with a shirt 2” Navigator wing pin back in sterling.
2. US issue pocket compass.
3. US service belt buckle, three Air Corps patches.
4. AAF sweetheart, Army Navy production award.
5. Overseas Garrision cap named inside with 2nd Lt. pin back rank.
WWII US Army Air Force Grouping 487th BG 838th Sqd
Here we have the WWII Air Medal together with original orders. USAAF 8th Air Force Grouping to Air Gunner/Engineer Sgt Ronald Allen Flying B17 out of Lavenham Suffolk with 838th Squadron 487th Bomb Group.
The group consists of the following items:-
1. WWII Boxed Air Medal not named, no lapel Button or medal bar.
2. Typed detailed personnel account of 17 missions flo... read more
WWII 8th Air Force Air Gunner’s Tunic
Here is an 8th Army Air Force tunic attributed to Tech Sergeant Patrick L Whittle Radio Operator/Gunner who was with the 379th Bomb group 525th Squadron based at Kimbolton flying in B17 Aircraft completing 25 missions between 16th December 1943 until 13th March 1944.
The tunic is a four pocket service dress in a size 37L.
1.On the left we have a pin back Air Gunners Wings ... read more
WWII US Women’s Army Service Corps Officer’s Branch
A pair of WAC Officer’s Branch of Service Insignia.
Clutch back fittings. One is marked with the Meyer hallmark.
2 sets in stock at 222/4/22 read more